The Government of France has announced that border restrictions have been eased as of 9 June under a green-orange-red classification model that spans the globe. A country’s assignment...
More than half (56%) of undergraduate students responding to a 21-country survey say that their mental health has suffered as...
Our podcast series continues with a featured discussion on mental health services for international students. As institutions and schools continue...
The pandemic is fundamentally shaping the lives of young people belonging to Gen Z (born between 1995 and 2015). Across...
Most Popularmore articles
- Ireland extends post-study work eligibility for students studying remotely due to COVID
- Survey finds majority of students struggling with mental health during COVID
- Australia: Growing frustration at continued border closures for international students
- Russia reopens to international students
- How the pandemic is shaping the expectations and decisions of international students
- UK’s updated International Education Strategy commits to growth targets and post-pandemic recovery
- Australian government cautions on 2021 border opening as economic impact deepens
- Canada toughens testing and quarantine requirements for international arrivals
- A closer look at the factors shaping Australia’s international enrolment this year
- New Biden presidency offers hope to international students and educators in the US
Facts & Figures
UK universities grew by 12% last year and surpassed a total enrolment of 500,000 for the first time ever. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more
Nearly 100,000 Nigerian students were enrolled abroad in 2020. Read more
12.7% Increase in the number of German students who went abroad for language study in 2018 compared with 2017. Read more